- Cookies Policy
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11 , of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, YoloWindow.com informs, in this section, about the policy of collecting and processing cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or computer when accessing certain web pages. The cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or of your equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
In summary, a cookie is a small file with information that is stored in the User's browser when it visits a Website and in which the configurations and preferences of the same are usually stored.
YoloWindow.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Cookies of Analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, its navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and / or services we offer.
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the User to navigate through the restricted area and the use of its different functions, such as: registering or logging into our web system.
- Personalization Cookies: Are those that allow the User to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the User's terminal, such as example: the language or the type of browser through which you connect to the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Are those that allow management, in the most possible effective advertising space that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookies stores information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a profile specific to show ads based on it.
The User can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on his equipment by configuring the cookies browser options installed on your computer.
In most web browsers the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating installed cookies is offered on your computer.
Below you can access the most frequent web browsers configuration to accept, install or disable cookies:
YoloWindow.com uses third-party services to gather information for statistical purposes and use of the Web. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising that is included in the website. They are used to guide the advertising according to the content that is relevant for a user, thus improving the quality of experience in its use.
Specifically, we use Google Adsense and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
MailChimp, this tool is a web application to send email campaigns or informative emails in format html, compatible with all mail clients.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. The User can easily share the Content on social networks like YouTube or Instagram, with the buttons that we have included for that purpose.
The User can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site may not work or the quality of the website and the contents may be affected.
If you are interested in knowing more in detail what the Cookies Policy means, I recommend reading:
- 1st. Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI) which establishes that the user must receive clear and complete information about the use and processing of data, and in turn, the user must give consent for the websites to use said data.
- 2nd. Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, with update of May 25, 2018
Be the first to discover YOLOWINDOW®!
We will inform you of our news,
prices and availability!